Soccer season came to an end for my U7 girls team lovingly named Golden Girls. This is my 5th or 6th season coaching and it was fun to go up an age group. I saw a lot of improvement in each player and hopefully Rachel sticks with it. Our last game was a pretty warm one and this little shade tent was a haven for the red faced girls afterward--I have to get me one now.
Eric and I got our Cinco de Mayo on at a somewhat annual lipsync party where our stomachs got a workout watching other acts and Eric and I danced and lipsynced "My Little Buttercup" from The 3 Amigos.
I got spoiled rotten on Mothers Day. Eric is very good about pampering me always but especially on my birthday and Mother's Day. I got the best breakfast, not in bed per my choice, but with my wonderful family. Any guesses what he made for dessert? Yep, another famous cheesecake, this one a delicious Heath Bar one.
Me and My Girls--Love their individual personalities
My Mothers Day flowers. Very tasty but rest assured I got some real ones too.
No comments:
Post a Comment