Thursday, January 05, 2012

Our Christmas Eve Baby

I can't believe it's been eight years since I woke up on Christmas Eve, my water broke, and I knew I was going to become a mom that day. Fast forward eight years and I have an 8 year old girl full of life and no one can tell her differently. In looking at the pictures I took on Elizabeth's actual birthday, I fail as photographer. Here's what I got.
Now what else happens in our church when a child turns 8? They can choose to be baptized. Elizabeth prepared by reading a book about baptism and practically memorizing it. She looked beautiful in all white and had lots of family to cheer her on in her big decision for her New Years Eve baptism.

Getting hair done by Grandma
Ready in her jumpsuit
With friends afterwards
And all that family from both the Carlsen and Bartholomew side
I love this picture of her first two of three white dresses
We love you Elizabeth!

No comments: