Friday we enjoyed the winter sports with a nice 50 degree day. Since the snow from our big storm the week before has melted off in spots, we headed up to the foothills and sledded/tubed/snow-shoed in Golden Gate Canyon park. Eric's sister Lynne and family joined us along with cousin Mike and we had fun with snowball fights and a lot of runs down the hill. I had to take my coat off as it was so warm but I think it was the perfect outing for 17 people until one person scraped their head pretty good. I tried to get pictures of everyone but it looks like I missed a bunch.
Mike, Rachel, Brian, Eric, Rob
Rachel, Brian, Eric
My dad
Eric's sister Lynne and my mom
My sister Tricia and her husband Danny
Evelyn was very content to sit with uncle Danny while Elizabeth was off hiding the whole time.

Rachel, Brian, And Stuart
On Saturday we had the baptism and luncheon with all 20 family members at my house--so much fun! After stuffing ourselves some went to see MI4 while mom and I watched the new Jane Eyre. When the movie goers got home, we ate even more food, talked, and danced our hearts out in Just Dance 2. I wish I had my camera for that one, can I borrow some pictures dad? I think only three people made it to midnight--Eric, Elizabeth, and Rachel (after a one hour "nap" from 8:30-9:30pm). Sunday we went to church, ate more food, and played Uno for hours in the evening and I think I only won one game--my Uno mojo is gone! Monday was somebody's 18th birthday (again!). We went out for Greek food after a Downton Abbey marathon (very good show and season 2 is coming out tomorrow).
1 comment:
HAHAHA!! Found your blog!
Post a Comment