For all of those mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!


Our weeks have been somewhat uneventful so I haven't posted in awhile. Elizabeth finished her soccer "season" if you want to call it that. I'm sad but I doubt she'll even notice since she's back in swim lessons and loving them. I like them too because we get to hang out at the pool afterwards and have some fun mommy & children time even though I don't like getting into a bathing suit especially as my tummy blossoms. Eric and Elizabeth went to a Rockie's game on Monday but we don't have any pictures to prove it. Eric said she didn't see one baseball play but was playing with her friend Callahan. That's about it, see I told you we're boring!
2 comments:
Hola
I have seen your blog.
is amazing!
Querido amigo y compañero. Todavía recuerdo nuestros días en la misión.
espero que estés muy bien.
Un fuerte abrazo...
Heriberto A. Castro
deseretarquitectura@gmail.com
http://familiacastroparraguez.blogspot.com/
Eric, Great to see your family and kids. I can't believe you know seth and melanie. They were a lot of fun. How did your kids get so old, we have only been out of school a few years right? Sounds like you are staying busy. I tried to email you, but couldn't find your address. At least I worked up the courage to leave a post on your blog (after at least a month). email me here: murhcb@comcast.net. Brian
Post a Comment