As our home doesn't seem to be able to enjoy "normal" pets (sorry but I just don't want a dog and am allergic to cats), we are now the proud owners of a ball python snake. After a successful snake-sitting venture through the middle school Slithers club over the summer, we decided to honor Rachel's birthday present of making a snake a permanent part of our house. Don't get me wrong, snakes in the wild seriously make me think I'm going to have a heart attack but keeping one in a cage that you know won't kill you is completely different.
Meet Hydra, our own 3 foot + ball python whom the girls absolutely love.
Yes, I'll even occasionally hold her.
She does this yawn thing that looks like she wants to eat you and freaks Eric out but we still enjoy watching her slither on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment