Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Halloween 2015

I still think Halloween is my favorite holiday as it is just fun without the stress surrounding it.  This year the girls decided on their costumes early and even though we have a ton of dress-ups they stuck with the same ones through the many different parties and events of Halloween.  We had the ward trunk or treat where Rachel went around the circle of cars about five times to get a stash of candy, the Auger's Halloween party filled with good food, company, donuts on a string, and haunted house, and then finally trick-or-treating on Halloween where we went to the Harmon's house to see their haunted house and hang out.

Rockstar Evelyn
 Queen Elizabeth III
 Busy Bee Rachel
 The trio
 Our carved pumpkins this year.  Evelyn wanted a cat.
 Elizabeth's pumpkin pie.
 Rachel's pirate
 Family pictures at the Auger's Halloween party.


Yes we continued to play off the bald head act with Charlie Brown and Lucy from Peanuts which is celebrating 65 years and a new live feature length movie.
 I made Eric take a picture of just me because I put a lot of time into this dress.  I couldn't find the right dress at thrift stores but found a sheet the right color and fashioned this dress out of it without any real pattern and learned how to do sleeves and zippers in the process.  It took me a full day during fall break but I finished it as well as Eric's shirt which was really easy and I thought we looked great.  Next year, who knows but we already have ideas.  Oh, the sign says "psychiatric help 5 cents which is crossed out and $150 in its place (inflation)".

No comments: