Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

Some people are a little shocked when I say we get family pictures done every year but I tell them I don't do school pictures so our wonderful photographer Kelly Auger is it.  I also didn't like how my parents had a family picture hanging up in their living room for so many years where my brother is two.  He is now 22 and yes there is at least one updated picture now hanging up.  This year was another great photo shoot and the girls enjoyed themselves.  Rachel's outfit took a couple iterations to get to her satisfaction and I attempted to do the girls hair but they are all beautiful inside and out no matter what they wear or how their hair is styled.  I love my family!

The family shots.  We all know how hard it is to get everyone looking, smiling, and not fuzzy :)


The girls, oh how they love each other!


 


Mom and her girls
 Dad and his girls
 Mom & Dad

And yes, this is the reaction to physical affection especially kissing at home.

And the individual shots oldest to youngest.





 




No comments: