Saturday we had the wonderful treat of no soccer or other major commitments for the girls and I really wanted to go for a drive to the mountains so we did. The hope was to see some fall foliage with the beautiful yellow aspens and we did on the drive up through the canyon on Highway 285 but when we got to our final destination of Kenosha Pass it looked like we were about a week too late but I still loved the scenery. The kids tolerated me taking a few pictures of them, just as practice for our family pictures coming up next week. We walked along part of an old railroad track to a pond area and enjoyed the natural scenery of Colorado.
The Nature Shots. I love how blue the sky was for us.
You can see a few yellow aspen trees amidst the ones with dead leaves.
Shots of the Kids
And of course, a picture of the parents who made the drive too.
For real fall foliage shots, I took some of Guanella Pass a week and a half ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment