I know I still need to do a lot of catching up of our summer activities but we had the first day of school this week. As a stay-at-home mom I am a little conflicted about back to school as we did have a lot of fun over the summer enjoying nature and getting wet but at the same time I am ready for more structure, a little time to myself :), and all the activities school brings. Here are the pictures of my cuties ready and excited for school.
Elizabeth--6th grade and middle school! She was a little nervous about a new school and needing to find six different classrooms but came home all smiles at the end of the day.
Rachel--4th grade with Mrs. Stanton. She is a little sad her best friend isn't in her class and that she's assigned to sit next to a few boys (I mean boys, yuck right?) but also came home after the first day excited for the year.
Evelyn--2nd grade with Mrs. Warren. Unlike Rachel, Evelyn has a table of all girls that she got to pick and has another Evelyn in her class (I still say the name is making a comeback!).
I'm excited to see how much my girls grow both physically and education-wise this year and for all the great adventures they will come home from school to tell me.



No comments:
Post a Comment