I was all on the ball getting the other girl's pictures up for back to school and here we are two plus weeks later and I'm finally going to post about Evelyn starting kindergarten. We talked it up really big and got her all excited so she went in the first day with a blow kiss and no tears (on either side:). Our 4 year old kindergartner (she'll be 5 in a few weeks but made the cutoff).
We may also have a little fashionista on our hands as she always comments on what her teacher wore that day and how she had her hair. Evelyn has also turned into quite the chatterbox coming home from school as it's not all about the fashion but fun things they did and learned about. I'm so excited to see her growth this year and I think she was definitely ready for this new adventure of growing up. Now I need to find a good use of my time for three hours a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment