Monday, September 03, 2012

Going Going Gone

That could definitely describe my feelings about summer and with this the last unofficial weekend of summer it has flown by and I want parts of it back!  But really, I'm posting about Rachel's lost tooth.  It's been wiggly for a little bit and Friday Rachel came home with it hanging by a thread so when Eric came home he gave one quick, painless tug and out it came.

 Yesterday we had corn on the cob so I had Rachel put one in the place of her tooth.  Oh, and when asked why she and all the other girls had their pajamas and these headbands on at 5pm she said, "We're playing spies" with her 'why do you even have to ask that question' expression. I still don't get the connection but they had fun.
And speaking of gone, this little one after waiting so patiently when her sisters went to school without her officially started preschool on Tuesday.  Let's see what mischief I can come up with during a few free hours to myself (when I'm not teaching that is).

No comments: