Tuesday, February 07, 2012

SNOW

Even though I'm a California girl at heart, I must say I really like snow. It's beautiful when it comes down and very fun to play in. Yeah there's the shoveling and not being able to get out of your driveway at times but the bright side is a good workout and not needing to go anywhere. We have a fun little sledding hill right down the block and I bought a pair of snowshoes so I can get out on the trails by our house before they plow them. Now living in Colorado I know it will snow pretty good and then we'll have warm days before and/or after so it doesn't stay all winter and is a nice change-up.

Our most recent snow storm set some records for February with 12-18 inches depending on the reports but shoveling felt like more with the drifts. Thankfully Eric returned home from a business trip right as the storm started so his plane wasn't delayed or canceled and then we had a fun snow day with no school on Friday. A few pictures to prove I can remember the camera.

We pretty much couldn't open our back door because of all the snow on the deck.
Throw a snow suit on these girls and they're good outside for an hour or two.

No comments: