Since Eric did the post about his ride, I'll do the post about the rest of our family weekend. We rented a two bedroom condo in Copper because I can't sleep in the same room as the kids very well and I wanted a kitchen to prepare some food. The kids loved the double bunk bed in their room and kept saying they were forgetting they were on vacation because it felt like home. We did many fun things in and around Copper as they try to cater to the summer crowd as well as the winter skiers.
The girls went "bungee" jumping


Rode the chairlift up the mountain


Did go-karts (I drove and it was fun), bumper boats where Elizabeth had fun soaking me, and paddle boats

Played the giant checker board

Climbed the climbing wall like a pro
Celebrated someone's 34th birthday

And while Eric was riding on Saturday, we had our own adventure as I took our budding hikers on a beautiful hike up Shrine Ridge. I wasn't trying to go all the way to the top, just wanted to see how far the girls would last walking and they did pretty well. We saw gorgeous wildflowers, little creeks, and lots of dogs for the girls to give attention too.
No comments:
Post a Comment