We ate breakfast and then played the Wii (combined b-day gift from Grandma B that we just opened). I'm shocked at my lack of pictures of our Christmas activities. It was 50 degrees on Christmas day so after lunch/dinner at Lisa's house we went to the park and played. If you can't have a white Christmas, a warm one where the kids can go run around outside is just fine with me, reminds me of growing up in California.
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Christmas Celebration
We had a nice and relatively quiet Christmas in our house. The festivities started after Elizabeth's birthday celebration with acting out the nativity and Elizabeth was Mary.
After saying goodnight to family we put the kids to bed with their Christmas pajamas and got everything ready for the next day. Here they are Christmas morning coloring on what was really Evelyn's present. I must say it kept them busy for a long time.
I know she'll kill me for this picture (that's what sisters are for, right?) but I even made Melissa some Christmas pajama pants.
The aftermath of opening presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment