Monday, February 22, 2010

What's up, Doc?

What's up is right since we've had to go to the doctor for more than mere checkups. This week we got the case of pink eye mixed with ear infections. Amazingly, Elizabeth didn't get either so there must be something magical about being six. Don't tell the FDA or whatever but when I saw Evelyn had pink eye after Rachel, I shared medicine (oh the horror) with her. Thankfully everyone seems to be on the mend and I'm so glad for modern medicine!

In other news, Eric and I seem to be tag-teaming this whole parenting thing and it will last through the end of tax season as I'm working evenings and Saturdays at Liberty Tax. It's retail tax as I like to call it so not my favorite but it's getting me back in the game after 7 years. I'm really thinking about going on my own next tax season so I need some help coming up with a good name for my business. All I have right now is boring Carlsen Tax Prep but if you have more creative juices than me (not very hard I must say) just leave a comment.

Now to some pictures of each child to document our goings on since I've been a little busy lately.
Don't you just love Evelyn's lizard tongue?

Ah, my little dress up girl.

Nothing like a homework assignment for school documenting 100 things (toys in this case) for the 100th day of school celebration to make you want to do some spring cleaning.
And yes, we do have snow on the ground but not as much as back east for sure. The girls like to help Eric shovel it but I don't have any pictures.

No comments: