Thursday, January 24, 2008

Move Update

Just thought I'd update a little on our moving plans. We will be saying goodbye to Dayton, OH January 30th and weather pending saying hello to Denver, CO on February 1. We are planning on stopping around St. Louis and the next night in Independence where we'll go to some church historical sites. Everything's looking good as far as the home closing process so we'll hopefully call [Eric's Edit: email us for actual address] Aurora, CO home in a week. If anyone needs a home here in Fairborn, I have one available for you :) The packers are coming on Monday and since Eric finished work at ATK on Tuesday, I've put him to work around the house painting and other jobs.

We're also finding how crazy some people can be on Craigslist. If you post anything for free, be ready for a lot of emails right after you post. We also sold some stuff and made some cash but the amount of emails we received really shocked us.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post but give me two weeks and I'll hopefully have pictures of our new home with our stuff inside. Here's a map of our route out west, just a straight shot on the I-70.

View Larger Map

No comments: