I always forget how beautiful fresh snow is. It makes everything so bright and peaceful. My mantra is, if it's going to be cold, it better snow.
Our fearless Elizabeth who really did not want to come inside. Cold, what cold?
We will probably be seeing much more snow in the near future as we have some big news. Eric was just offered a job in Denver so we'll be moving mid-winter to the mile high city. We are so excited about this new adventure! I'll post more as our plans become more definite.
UPDATE: Eric and Elizabeth made a snowman yesterday when the conditions were just right (wet snow). Here's the result:
2 comments:
What!?! Denver! I'm so excited for you! Of course there is no reason to stay in Ohio now that we're gone. :) What does mid-winter mean?
Mid-winter means the middle of winter, late January probably.
Post a Comment