When Alicia had a showcase in Columbus a couple of weeks ago I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese's. It actually was a lot of fun. The girls aren't old enough to play too many games, but they had fun trying. There were also some small rides that they could go on. One of the booths would take your picture then "sketch" it, as you can see it's just a pixelized gray scale picture. Everything was going well until Elizabeth wanted lemonade with her pizza and I had only ordered water. She really started throwing a tantrum so we had to take our pizza home and we didn't get the prize for our tickets. Oh, I mopped up on skeeball. I got plenty of 50's and I even got at least one 100.


In other news, I went to Scout Camp a couple of weeks ago for a few days. I enjoy Scout Camp, I like camping and there are lots of cool things going on there. Sometimes I think I just don't have a strong enough personality to deal with teenage boys (actually, sometimes I "know" I don't, other times it's okay). So I struggled a little bit with that, but I enjoy the outdoors. We went to Chief Logan Reservation, which is near southeast Ohio. It's beautiful country with rolling hills.
I'll probably post my thoughts later but I'm currently reading
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I've found it very interesting so far, but I'll talk about it more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment