Sunday, January 22, 2006

Update from Eric

So, it's been a long time. First of all, I have to write something cute that I just saw Elizabeth do. When she turned two she threw some amazing temper tantrums pretty frequently (multiple times a day). She cried so much that her nose would be runny after the tantrums. We usually just let the tantrum run their natural course and eventually she would feel better and get up and start playing happily. At that point, one of us would always wipe her nose off. It happened so much that now, when she throws a tantrum (which occurs much less frequently, thank goodness), she always goes and gets a tissue and wipes her nose, even though it is usually not runny anymore.

On to my life. Things have been good, busy, but good. I've got a major report/presentation at work this week so I've been spending a lot of time on that. I also am going to our Klondike Derby this weekend, which should be a lot of fun. The last bit of exciting news (to me, at least), is that our old monitor died so we bought a new one. A 19" LCD monitor, it's beautiful; although my video card and motherboard are giving me headaches. Anyway, I know it was a boring post, but I had to keep in touch with my people :-). Next time I'll post on something really inflammatory, like politics, just to keep people's interest. Then again, Alicia might not let me do that :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you a video card and motherboard for your monitor.